Tuesday, April 10, 2007

How do you find time to write??

Let me confess, I don’t pretend to be any writer at all. All I do is blog and according to me, even the blog is one big collection of my ‘what’s running in mind’. It is almost like keeping the thoughts in an external hard disk. Suits me well, as the internal one gets cleaned, compacted and more storage gets created & done.

Now, everyone asks me this dumb question. How come you find so much time to write? To the point of almost driving me guilty! I am either accused of ignoring everything else in life, letting others do all the work for me and I sit and only blog, or in an ‘almost but not quite’ fashion tell that they will also write, if only they had the luxury of time as I do.

Buddies let me tell you one thing. All of us have time. If time were the criteria to write, then the greatest writers would have come only from prison, or the bums or the pensioners. So don’t for God sake, ask me this question. I will be tempted to help you write by throwing you in a jail.

1 comment:

sidwho? said...

There is a lesson there somewhere for me......??