Thursday, April 12, 2007

3 Indestructible Things

I always believed that three things in the world are simply indestructible. They are Atom, Cockroach and Ass. The first two are almost conclusively proved.

The atom can utmost be split, but never destroyed. And the cockroach is supposed to be around for billions of years from the time of dinosaurs. Plus the fact that, however hard I try I don’t seem to be successful in eliminating them at my home! Guess the Pest Control business is one that will never die too. No stagnancy, no obsoleteness, and ever growing market.

The last is just a postulate. Haven’t been proved. But I think, someone should take a serious research in this subject and get my theory right. Or worse come worse, wrong! Let me warn you, one sparrow doesn’t make a summer. I would demand a fairly strong substantiation that the Ass can afterall be destroyed.

I had always doubted that, there is a secret short passage ( with a lightning processing speed ) between the stomach and the backside of a person. Because, whatever you eat, it just straightaway goes there and parks itself as gluteal muscles. And with some amazing permanency! This theory also is a fallacy.

Women particularly try almost everything, from prayers to starving for some three full years. But it still grows. So, I have started thinking that they thrive on oxygen. Even if you don’t eat anything for ages, they will suck in air from atmosphere and continue to grow. And once it grows, never leave the host. Vacating a Mumbai tenant from premises is child’s play. Here even the underworld can’t help.

So, if I am asked for tips, I would say, get yourself locked in an airtight container. Its ok if you die in the process, but you would be the first one to have destroyed an indestructible thing. Or maybe repatriate to some other plant where oxygen is not needed for living.

Some cheek these VLCC’s of the world have. Atleast the pest control guys kill other small insects. Here the primary purpose is defeated. Anyway, I am kinda convinced that prayer is the best method to employ!!

No comments: