Monday, March 12, 2007

Going to Ibiza

Come March, the buzz starts at home. My elder daughter’s motivation to go through the final examinations is the ensuing holiday trip.

Every year, first there will be a list of exotic destinations that will drawn up. And the Internet will be researched for all the great places we can go and we can do. All places look great in the Net. I am sure about that.

But what looks better is the sparkle in my folks’ eyes. They are already there in mind. They are already choosing the dresses and making up the shopping list.

My daughter though this time, has grown older. Nonchalantly & unilaterally she decided to go to Malaysia, Singapore. Don’t know whether I am invited yet. But she is going nonetheless. : )) She has scouted for the best deals, pushing me to endorse it.

Actually there is nothing like being on a holiday trip with the kids. It is a pain for my wife though. With the constant crease in her forehead on what will the younger one eat, waking them up, readying them and what not? Used to think that she never has a real holiday herself.

That will be the day, we all leave on a holiday and she stays at home. Maybe that’s the best holiday for her.

No comments: