Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Power Puff Girls

All along my life I had lived surrounded by women.Now, don’t let your imagination run riot. I was mentioning about family.

Early days, it was 5 sisters, mother and aunt and sisters-in-law for good measure. All of them elder to me, hence I was under constant doting. But, the flip side of it was, all of them nice & dainty, and me this spoilt brat. I never had an iota of an inclination to study, and all of them are post graduates. And an overdose of gyan sometimes!!

And now, it is wife & 2 daughters. There was a time when there were 2 dogs that were females (never had the heart to call them bitches). And a cook cum babysitter Mami!! Once again, house full of females. These guys are too much. If someone tells me that the world has only women, I would accept without any question.

And added to this are my friends! My wife can never fathom why I keep getting gifts for my B Day only from girls and no males (Guys, please please get me gifts next time).

I am a strong supporter of the theory that male & female brains work differently and only a guy can understand another guy better. But, somehow in my life surrounded by women, have received more empathy from them than guys. Kinda contradictory to my belief!!

If someone gives me a choice to select another life, I will never change this one bit. Would ask for the same set of people; These are the ones who make my life very very special.

No comments: