Thursday, June 21, 2007

Smarter than a Monkey



There could be never a better way to start your day. I take this quiz in www.quizgalaxy.com and they have certified that I am smarter than a monkey. And just not that, I am actually 62% smarter than a monkey they say.

I should be glad. But something deep inside bugs me. In a way I knew I was always smarter than a monkey. Never needed any substantiation. But when you see that in print and also someone else certifies that, there is this gnawing feeling in the stomach. Been squeezing my brain to figure out why it is for the past 20 minutes.

And atlast got it! Now I am afraid to be in office. All along I was thinking I am with similar people and I was happy with no fear at all. But now, if it is established that I am smarter than a monkey, how will I deal with a few people in office. Suddenly it appears to me that I am in a zoo. But giving the benefit of doubt to a few, and using my ‘smarter than monkey’ brain I can be certain people are not all that gifted as me.

Now that puts me in a bind. How do I deal with them? Will they bite? Do they get angry when they find out I am a black sheep? Do I get ostracized? Can I put my higher-grade brain for better use in the office and explain seriously to my former adopted family?

All these questions are bothering me! Guess I am going to hack into quiz-galaxy and ensure that everyone at office are declared as ‘smarter than a monkey’ and relax.

1 comment:

sidwho? said...

While you rightly revelling in the discovery , I am tempted to ask--" does being 62% smarter than a monkey mean that evolution is only 62% complete"??