Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Claustrophobia

Long time since I wrote anything topical. My blogs have been in general about my thoughts on a few stuff or funny episodes I come across. Maybe I have not read much lately, or seen many movies lately. And recent life is a story of take-off’s and landings.

Or, even things that I see or read triggers a parallel thought in me than about itself. Sometimes they happen to have some connection. But most of the times, it is like adsense. I keep getting advertisements for insomnia, pinched nerve relief and Jesus Christ posted in my blog page. They are absolutely disconnected from what I have written apart from the fact these words can be tagged to my blogs. Honestly if someone was looking for prescription drugs for insomnia, my prescription was to rob a bank. Hope I don’t land in jail for that. You can’t trust the Americans. Someone might take me seriously and attempt robbing a bank. And some smart-alec lawyer can also sue me saying that his client was motivated by my blog and I will be counting bars in an US jail. Never been happier about the fact that we don’t have an extradition treaty with the US, than now.

Actually started writing a topical piece because I am claustrophobic and I cant afford to be in a jail.. But could not help but let my thought wander off again. Makes me think that I will start cataloguing and chronicling in my blog than what I feel. So, yesterday could be like this.

  • I woke up at Hyderabad.
  • I brushed my teeth there, but didn’t have coffee.
  • The airport episode once again was hilarious. ( would merit a piece about an announcer who shouted like a town-crier and another who was talking to herself, but since I am scared of adsense and jail I am not writing about them )
  • Slept in the flight
  • Chennai was too hot while I landed.
  • Came back and slept.
  • Went to a movie in the afternoon ( no mention about the fact that my daughter had her BF with her, these days kids also sue )
  • Came back and waited for a friend to visit.
  • Cooked myself and forced others to eat ( guess this doesn’t warrant a jail term )
  • Slept again



Wow, I have written the most uncontroversial blogs ever. And I hope to sleep better today with no fear of jails and sodomy.

No comments: