Saturday, September 09, 2006

Sea

The Sea never ceases to amaze me. It always appears to me , that it tries to communicate something to us. And sometimes to me personally. I live so close to the Sea looking at it day in and day out, that I feel it has a special character. And its moods and appearances change as per the time of the day.

Sometimes its so rough and angry and sometimes its so silent and gentle. On a bright moonlit day, the Sea would give me all the reason to go on and on in this life.

It will funnily become silent between ferocious waves sounding. And it will change colours as it wishes. Sometimes brown , sometimes green , sometimes blue and sometimes very dirty and grey.

Close your eyes and catch the rythm of the waves, you would be in heaven. I used to get stoned by a piece from Hariprasad Chaurasia called ' Ocean & the Creek '. That composition uses the sound of the waves as a background and slowly as it progresses , grows bigger and bigger till it takes over completely. That will be a journey unto itself. Always had been dreaming about living by the sea. And I have kinda done that.



But I mostly choose a Beach Resort for my holidays still :))

1 comment:

krithi said...

I get the same feeling when I watch the see. Ur pictures are lovely too.